Sunflower Oil Press
The professional sunflower seed oil press is ZY24(202-3) continuous oil extraction machine. In small and medium-sized vegetable oil plant, ZY24(202-3) continuous pre-pressing machine is a popular equipment for pre-squeezing and leaching process.
ZY24(202-3) pressing machine’s characteristics have suited to pre-press sunflower seed oil. Under normal pre-pressing conditions, its features are:
- The machine is made up of stainless steel. The use of high-quality steel carburizing heat treatment can greatly extend the service life of the equipment.
- Large capacity, small workshop area, low power consumption, less operation management and maintenance work.
- The structure of the pre-squeezed cake is loosened but not crushed, which is favorable for the solvent to permeate when leaching; And the oil content and water content of the squeezed cake are suitable for solvent extraction.
- The quality of squeezed oil is better than that of squeezing or leaching once.
|Dry cake residual oil rate||14-18%|
|Press shaft speed||15r/min|
- The pre-pressing machine has a wide range of applications that it can be used to squeeze a variety of oilseed source crop, such as rapeseed, peanuts, cottonseed kernels, sunflower seeds and so on.
- The machine can be used alone as oil pre-pressing equipment or it can be used for twice pressing in the oilseed pretreatment production line with other equipment according to customer needs, and we will choose the right model to the customer.
- With special design, online installation instructions and after sales service, our sunflower seed pre-pressing machine has exported to Southeast Asia, Africa and other countries and regions.
Wet pan mill suit for mineral processing is widely used for selecting ferrous metals, nonferrous?metals and nonmetals, as well as precious metals like gold and silver. It mainly consists of driving?device, frame, water basin, grinding wheels and grinding base, etc. It grinds ores by wheel driving?force: firstly, the power is transferred from the motor to the reducer, then to the horizontal shaft,?and finally to the grinding wheel; the wheels then rotate anticlockwise. The wheels can revolve?around the vertical shaft of the pan mill, at the same time; it can revolve on its own axis, while the?grinding base will remain still. The ores are then pressed, rubbed and grinded repeatedly
Advantages of wet pan mill suit for mineral processing
1. The grinding wheels mix up the ores and produce ore pulp while pressing and rubbing the ores.
2. The ores and water are evenly mixed, which makes the pulp density and other indexes stable.
3. After the grinding process, the monomers are taken to the upper surface of the pulp and?discharged through the ? ? overflow outlet of the water basin. Meanwhile, the coarse ores sink to the?bottom of grinding base, being grinded continuously till they reach the required fineness.
4. The screening mesh set up at the overflow outlet of the water basin classifies the ore fineness strictly to avoid the over-grinding and uneven fineness, which helps create better condition for next